Joint Meeting 2022
We are happy to invite you to the International Joint Meeting Infection Biology and Antibiotics 2022 which will take place in Berlin, Germany, from May 2-4, 2022. The event is a Joint Meeting of
- University of Greifswald, Germany (Prof. Dr. Sven Hammerschmidt)
- National Doctoral Programme in Infections and Antibiotics, Sweden (Prof. Dr. Kristian Riesbeck)
- International Leibniz Research School for Microbial and Biomolecular Interactions, Jena, Germany
with funding by the Joachim Herz Foundation.
We will be joined by these external guest speakers:
- Anna Blom, Medical Protein Chemistry Group, Lund University, Sweden
- Juan A. Hermoso, Crystallography and Structural Biology, Inst. Quimica-Fisica "Rocasolano", CSIC, Spain
- Muriel Gugger, Collection of Cyanobacteria, Institut Pasteur, France
All doctoral researchers and postdocs from the participating graduate programmes are invited to present their research in talks and posters. Participation in the meeting and accomodation at the venue is free of charge for members of the participating programs.
Date and Time
May 2, 2022 - May 4, 2022 // 12:00 - 12:00
Location: Hotel Holiday Inn Berlin City East, Berlin, Germany